Friday, August 23, 2013

Blogging Month

     A ton of stuff has and is happening this week! First, a short story I wrote called "A Real Man" was published on the Sharp Pens blog! Oh, it's so exciting! The comments people have left has made me feel even more amazing. As I said, though, there is more happening!
     Next week we will be going up to the United States for a month-long visit, which means going through nearly half of Mexico, then basically all of the West Coast all the way up to Washington. But I like drives, so it'll be fun. Plus, it's always nice to get to see my friends and family on my birthday, which is also in September.
    Last, I'm going to be participating in Blogging Month, which means that every day I will write about my thoughts, what I learned, etc. and at the end of the week I will post all of them, and then my thoughts of the whole week. I hope you find it interesting! Below I have the links to all the blogs that I know that are participating in Blogging Month. To my knowledge, they are all Christian. If you have a blog and would like to participate, you could post a link to your blog below. I'd love to see yours!


Dreams in Darkness
Curious Ramblings
The Tears of a Hawke
Writing, Life, Joy
Unveiled
A Ghostwriter's Scribbles
All Things Go To Recreate Us

No comments:

Post a Comment