Saturday, August 31, 2013

Little Darling

     Finally things are a little more stable: we're leaving to the US on Monday for a month-long visit. As I said last week, I will be journaling my thoughts for September and will post them each week, though I might have to post at rather odd times as we will be very busy.
     Also, I've decided to take up photography again, so I'll probably be including photos sometimes.
     Today I've decided to share with you a poem, one inspired by my dear little "niece". For those of you who don't know, she's a little Mexican girl, just turned three, who's father my mom sorta adopted.



Little Darling

 

Joy in my heart

Little darling

Spin you around

Feel your weight

So light

 

Delight of my heart

Little darling

Brown skin

Black eyes

Bright smile

 

Bliss in my heart

Little darling

To see you

To know you

To love you

No comments:

Post a Comment