Friday, August 9, 2013

Contentment


Ah, what a wonderful word! To trust in the Lord truly does bring happiness and ease from worry. Through many things, hardships, worries, and other things, I have learned to trust the Lord. Just yesterday my parents came back from Tepic (the capital of our state) and told us that they were requiring us to have a new paper to renew our visa, one they had never asked for before, and that the church that was helping us might not want to give it. A little bit ago my dad talked on the phone with them, and then I heard him talking to mom. All I caught was “He said…” Before that would have worried me, made me wonder what had he said? Would we be forced to leave Mexico? But now, I didn’t. I don’t know what has happened, what he learned, but it doesn’t matter. I trust that things will turn out okay. And I am content. Because I have no worry I can easily enjoy simply being here, and trusting in God. I’m grateful that God has given me this faith, and I pray that you may have it as well. It’s an awesome, wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment